North West Fashion Project (N.W.F.P)
This is a FREE fashion project!
If you’re 16 – 25 years old and are interested in fashion, upcycling and customising clothes then this is the project FOR YOU!
With the guidance of experienced tutors sharing their skills, you learn how to:
- Design and value upcycled ethical clothing and accessories
- Learn dressmaking techniques
- Pitch your designs to prospective clients
- Create a brand and brand ethos
- Present and market your designs
- Deconstruct existing garments and turn them into accessories or other garments
- See how brands and retailers use photography with leading fashion photographer Carl Fox
- Plan and shoot your own individual Lookbook
NWFP will end with an exhibition where you can invite family and friends to see your designs.
To register your interest in participating in this year’s project.
Go to https://www.thethanet.com/n-w-f-p-workshop-registration-form/ email email@example.com or call 020 8127 1313